Few question about ZAKAT - Please advice
Salam, i have few question need to be clarify regarding the zakat.
1) Can you pay zakat on installment throught the year every month if you are unable to pay in one lumsum.
2) How would you pay zakat if you have no cash but some gold belongs to your wife for eg:200 Gram ? would you have to sell some of the gold to pay the zakat ?
3) How can someone pay zakat from previous years ?
4) can you pay the zakat for your parents just as you do sadqa ?
5) do you only pay the zakat on cash if you are holding it for all year ?
Re: Few question about ZAKAT - Please advice
http://alqalam.org.uk/ & http://www.1stethical.com/resources/
1. yes but better to pay before the year end
3. Estimate your sahbe nisab date. This means your current nisab date will be the same.
4. don't think so...
5. Zakat is applied only when you have amount of nisab. The amount you have on the date of nisab.