Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 78

Thread: ghazwa e hind

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Don't know
    Posts
    316

    Default ghazwa e hind

    When Ghazwa e hind will take place?
    Why it is called a Ghazwa?
    who will be its participents?
    what is its purpose?
    why Pakistan came into being?
    Last edited by akhlaq; 03-10-2012 at 04:14 PM.


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Don't know
    Posts
    316

    Default Re: ghazwa e hind

    One thing i am sure that Pakistan is created for Ghazwa e Hind


  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    1,847

    Default Re: ghazwa e hind

    Quote Originally Posted by akhlaq View Post
    When Ghazwa e hind will take place?
    Why it is called a Ghazwa?
    who will be its participents?
    what is its purpose?
    why Pakistan came into being?
    1. Allah knows best when shall it take place

    2. It is due to the merits of this battle that it has been called a Ghazwa.

    3. Obviously it shall be Muslims vs the Kuffar. Inshallah it shall begin after the napak Army surrenders to the Mujahideen and then Mujahideen will march towards India where the Kuffar shall be defeated.

    4. Its purpose is obvious.

    5. Pakistan was coined by British imperialism so that it can act as a proxy for the British imperialistic mindset. It was granted with the so called Muslim officers of British Indian Army and it was thought that the slavish minded secular Army shall forward the Western dreams in Pakistan. Fortunately it has fallen prey to its own hypocrisy now.
    In this world is a Paradise, whoever does not enter it will enter the Paradise of the Hereafter : Shaykh Ul Islam Imam Ibn Taymiyyah rahimahullah


  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    215

    Default Re: ghazwa e hind

    Quote Originally Posted by dr.ati View Post
    5. Pakistan was coined by British imperialism so that it can act as a proxy for the British imperialistic mindset. It was granted with the so called Muslim officers of British Indian Army and it was thought that the slavish minded secular Army shall forward the Western dreams in Pakistan. Fortunately it has fallen prey to its own hypocrisy now.
    have to agree with that.every 'new state' that 'broke away' from Britain was aimed to be a proxy.


  5. #5
    Senior Member At Tayyib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    Why do you wanna know?
    Posts
    1,616

    Default Re: ghazwa e hind

    Quote Originally Posted by pakistani_327 View Post
    have to agree with that.every 'new state' that 'broke away' from Britain was aimed to be a proxy.
    What about the campaigns of Muhammad ibn Qasim , Mahmud Ghaznawi etc. are they not part of Ghazwatul Hind?
    Request for duas and forgiveness from one and all.

    Some Interesting Threads

    The Heart and it's Functions
    Ikhtilaf of the Akabir on the Indo-Pak Partition
    Rethinking Education


    www.shariat.info


  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    215

    Default Re: ghazwa e hind

    Quote Originally Posted by At Tayyib View Post
    What about the campaigns of Muhammad ibn Qasim , Mahmud Ghaznawi etc. are they not part of Ghazwatul Hind?
    ghazwa e hind isnt an isolated thing. there are things which are supposed to happen before and after the ghazwa. nor is it a pan-jihad sort of thing as in we can't put all fights with hindus over the ages under ghazwa e hind (if thats what ur implying)


  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    655

    Default Re: ghazwa e hind

    Quote Originally Posted by pakistani_327 View Post
    ghazwa e hind isnt an isolated thing. there are things which are supposed to happen before and after the ghazwa. nor is it a pan-jihad sort of thing as in we can't put all fights with hindus over the ages under ghazwa e hind (if thats what ur implying)
    Can you help me with evidance from Quran or Hadith regarding "Ghazwa-e-Hind"

    Any reliable links on this matter.


  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    215

    Default Re: ghazwa e hind

    Quote Originally Posted by mohtashims View Post
    Can you help me with evidance from Quran or Hadith regarding "Ghazwa-e-Hind"

    Any reliable links on this matter.
    i have already been infracted for discussing jihad. unfortunately ghazwa e hind is all about jihad and qital and cutting off kafir's heads and killing them. discussing which may give me a ban on this forum.

    there is a book. by dr. asmatullah called "Ghazwa e hind".
    i recommend that.


  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    655

    Default Re: ghazwa e hind

    Quote Originally Posted by pakistani_327 View Post
    i have already been infracted for discussing jihad. unfortunately ghazwa e hind is all about jihad and qital and cutting off kafir's heads and killing them. discussing which may give me a ban on this forum.

    there is a book. by dr. asmatullah called "Ghazwa e hind".
    i recommend that.
    All that i am interested in knowing is that did the prophet s.a.w sahaba r.z provide any recorded forecast to happen in the future ?


  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    215

    Default Re: ghazwa e hind

    Quote Originally Posted by mohtashims View Post
    All that i am interested in knowing is that did the prophet s.a.w sahaba r.z provide any recorded forecast to happen in the future ?
    yes. there are five such ahadith.
    sindh and hindustan are mentioned by word.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •