Thread: Logic Of Sacrifice of Animals & Sunnat-e-Ibrahimi (English Article)

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Logic Of Sacrifice of Animals & Sunnat-e-Ibrahimi (English Article)

English Article on "Logic Of Sacrifice of Animals & Sunnat-e-Ibrahimi" by Hazrat Mufti Tariq Masood Sahab D.B.

Remember that sacrifice itself is an worship to ALLAH. this can not be done by donation and alms. whats the wisdom in wasting that much possession.its the same philosophy that was in slaughtering ISMAIL(A.S) by IBRAHIM(A.S) because that was his sunnah which we revive. question arises that why IBRAHIM(A.S) was ordered to slaughter his son? its totally loss in it. though we are slaughtering sheep and cow.

Nowadays those who are against sacrifice, they should have more objections on sunnah of IBRAHIM(A.S) as compare to our performance. though we slaughter sheep and cow,but he was ordered for what? to slaughter his son. is there any logic in this command? the reason of this order is that even if you donít understand any wisdom in ALLAHs order, then also you have to obey that command. thats the philosophy of this. the greatest philosophy in order of sacrifice is that even if u donít understood the wisdom in it, then also to become beloved of ALLAH, you incite ur self to obey that order. and even if you dont understand the logic of ALLAHís order, then also bow down ur head in front of ALLAH.and prove that your slave and worshiper of ALLAH. slaves dont asks wisdoms, slave sees that what order he is getting? if slave starts asking for wisdoms so master dont live this kind of slave. this is the difference between devil and angels. shetan was ordered by ALLAH to bow down in front of ADAM(A.S). angels were also ordered, angel does, not asks philosophy from ALLAH. why? shetan was also ordered so shetan asked why? whats the logic of this? why? shetan dont knows english otherwise he said why? shetan says you made me from fire and him from clay. if you have to order me to adore him, so you
    must have to made him from fire, and me from soil. the material of which he is made up of is inferior, crushed by feets, and the material from which i made up of is superior and great.It has heat, sublimity, it is fire. it can never be happen that the creation which you have made from stinky cob, i bow down in front of him. it is impossible. i canít understand this command. then ALLAH dont try to make him understand that come and sit, and i explain you. you dont understand its philosphy, i tell you. ALLAH can make him clear that if your made made up of fire, so you also created by me,you dont createed by ur own self. one thing got in begging, you bought corolla and give it to any begger and says that take one round of it, now he is going in car and you gave him hand and he says that i will not stop because i am siting in corola and you are pedisterian so what will you say that you bought this corolla from your money or i give it to you? if i want so i can take it from you and you again starts hanging around on that donkey. any thing that someone got in charity, he dont prouds on that thing. ALLAH can make clear to devil that you sit, i xplains you, if you are made up of fire, so i makes you, you not created by ur own self. if he is made up of clay, so i makes him. many logics can be given, but ALLAH dnt gave any logic. ALLAH asks only one thing, you feel ur self superior thats why you dnt bowing down, shetan replies, yes.i made up of fire, and he from sand. ALLAH had not explain philosophies. ALLAH says, get out from my levee, from today you are away from my blessings. you are accursed. and from now my curse always showers on you till the day of judgement. angels bow downs, dont asks the reason for command.
    Therefore angels were also beloved by ALLAH that time, and today also. that human who walks on the path of shetan in comparision to ALLAHs order, that man away from blessing of ALLAH, and the one, who walks on path of angels, he will be near to ALLAHs blessings. when IBRAHIM(A.S) was ordered to slaughter his son in the way of ALLAH, so IBRAHIM(A.S) dont asks, why? if you want to slaughter him, then why you give him to me. till now, you have not ordered anyone to slaughter his son. IBRAHIM(A.S) do this ambiguity, then ALLAH replies to him that , O IBRAHIM(A.S), my purpose is to test you. then IBRAHIM(A.S) might do another obstrection that O ALLAH, there are also otherways to test me, you can order me for fasting. you can order me to do jihad in your path. previously, i was also gone throgh from many trials. thrown in the fire. leaves my family, my father. leaves my country also. after so many assey, is there any need of more trails. and if you need more, it means you dont satisfy that i m your sincerely. obeys your commands. there are also otherways. so much beloved son, whose good news conveyed to me from you. why you gave me that good news, if you have to slaughtered him from me. all these points can be raised. and if there is todays human so IBRAHIM(A.S) wont do ambiguity, but he go to IBRAHIM(A.S) and make him understands that it to be a messenger of ALLAH, it doesnt means that obeys every order which you gets. nowadays, human knows many ways to give logics. those who are literate ones, knows many ways to answer. knows many technical ways to make someone clear. IBRAHIM(A.S) doesnt do any sort of obstrection. sees that this order is of whom? before this, when IBRAHIM(A.S) was leaving her wife in desert. so she asks again and again that why you leaving me over here? an infant is in my lap. and you are leaving me on this place. IBRAHIM(A.S) dont gives any answer. then she just asks this that tell me wheather you are doing this on ALLAHs order or by your own will. He said, on ALLAHs command. then she said, its fine now. i beleive that ALLAH will
    not waste us. wifes of prvious era were also very good. nowadays if man starts walking on religion, the biggest obstacle in his his way is his wife. i m not talking about everyone, but generaly it happens. neither she allows beared, nor to offer prayer on time. and canít even think of jihad that go there and be martyred. these sort of wives are totaly ahort form market. but what mother HAJRA said that if you are doing this on ALLAHs order,(hadis from sahi bikhari) so then ALLAH will not destroy us. thats enough. she had not asks philosophies that ALLAH is seeing, there is any reason. if he wants sacrifice, so previously we had aslo sacrifices many times. there are also many other ways or says to ALLAH that produce any stream of water over here. any river over here. firstly manage some river,
    some grass, so then we will live over there. but beleives that the GOD who orders, will dont waste us. IBRAHIM(A.S) get orders, dreams were send to him, and the dreams of prophet are divine revelation, ours dream are not divine revelation, remember this. normaly they are thoghts of us, dream of prophets are inspiration. IBRAHIM(A.S) sees dream that he is slaughtering his son. fay of arafah is known as
    arafah bcoz IBRAHIM(A.S) recognises, arafah means to recognise. HE recoginze that GOD is giving me order to slaughter my son. without any hasitation he tells it to child, what son replies, o my father, you go throgh from that what ALLAH orders u, IN SHA ALLAH, u will find me in patient ones. the age of child is that now he starts walking by holding finger of father, so remember, ALLAH likes this sacrifice of Hazrat IBRAHIM(A.S) and save ISMAIL(A.S) from slaughtering. and then give orders to muslims to slaughters
    animals. and if someone makesyoudoubtful that this much amount can be given to poor ones, so said to him that dont make us the followers of shetan. we are from the followers of IBRAHIM(A.S). what our lord give order to us, we will do it.
    Ustaz Jamia Tur Rasheed Hazrat Mufti Tariq Masood D.B Student of Mufti-e-Aazam Faqih-ul-Asar Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Rahim Ullah Tala

Tafseer-e-Quran Click Here
    Tauba Campaign Click Here to Leave 30 Sins in 30 Days
    www.FB.com/MuftiTariqMasood | www.Youtube.com/Muftitm

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Logic Of Sacrifice of Animals & Sunnat-e-Ibrahimi (English Article)

precisely explained and thanks for typing so much

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Logic Of Sacrifice of Animals & Sunnat-e-Ibrahimi (English Article)

JazakALLAH Bro SHare as Much As possible
    Ustaz Jamia Tur Rasheed Hazrat Mufti Tariq Masood D.B Student of Mufti-e-Aazam Faqih-ul-Asar Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Rahim Ullah Tala

Tafseer-e-Quran Click Here
    Tauba Campaign Click Here to Leave 30 Sins in 30 Days
    www.FB.com/MuftiTariqMasood | www.Youtube.com/Muftitm