Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I an eunuch or mukhannathun?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Am I an eunuch or mukhannathun?

I agree with all here. Brother Amr123 deserves an accolade for his detective work. Super sharp!! We have our own SF sleuth!!

4:115 If anyone contends with the Messenger even after guidance has been plainly conveyed to him, and follows a path other than that of the believers (The Sahaabah), We shall leave him in the path he has chosen, and land him in Hell,- what an evil refuge!

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Amr did a good wor.

But still there were only 6 posts to check. See the number of posts OP had.
    Hub e Ahmed Azal hi say Seenay may hay---- May yahan ho mera dil madinay main hay

.................................................. ......Inching toward madina and baqee(inshallah).................................. ............................

Madhhab
    Hanafi

[QUOTE=yunusbaghban;844357]
    Quote Originally Posted by FususAlHikam View Post
    Bro at the end of this year we should have a SF jalsa and you should get a trophy for this![/QUOTE

I agree. Bro amr123 should be moderator.
    I totally agree that AMR should be conferred moderator khilafah from the Admins.

Most generous of mankind, I have no one to take refuge in,
    Except you at the occurrence of widespread calamity.

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Anyone could ve figured this out.

A New forum for seeking Ilm.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by amr123 View Post

Anyone could ve figured this out.
    No way bro this was like Mr.Bean type work! masha'Allah

Most generous of mankind, I have no one to take refuge in,
    Except you at the occurrence of widespread calamity.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Inspector gadget, Sherlock Holmes. Open and shut case, bhai jan!

Wassup with all this recent troll-like behavior on sf...
    Hearts are predisposed to love someone who does them good and to detest someone who does them harm.

- Shah Waliyyullah ad-Dihlawi's Arba'in

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by Sulaiman84 View Post
    Inspector gadget, Sherlock Holmes. Open and shut case, bhai jan!

Wassup with all this recent troll-like behavior on sf...

trolls were less this past two weeks i guess.. probably dead scared watching our fight club..
    and this freak thought doctors only stayed at hospitals..

good work Dr. Amr..Masha Allah..

I was coming out of a masjid once.. saw a guy begging outside..saying he needs money for his wifes medical treatment..showing reports to people & they were giving him alms.. i thought lets see what i can from my side.. called him aside.. he gave me his wifes Ultra sound scan wherein was written.. Testis and prostate appear Normal..

what more to say now..

wa assalam..

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Can someone guess what type of spam was this?? When i read started felt sorry for the person, and got little depressed thinking about him.
    What is the motive behind this type of spams.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by dr76 View Post
    trolls were less this past two weeks i guess.. probably dead scared watching our fight club..
    and this freak thought doctors only stayed at hospitals..

good work Dr. Amr..Masha Allah..

Docs doing detective work, docs who specialize in making shai etc.

We have the whole 9 yards, Dr Sahib.

Quote Originally Posted by dr76 View Post
    I was coming out of a masjid once.. saw a guy begging outside..saying he needs money for his wifes medical treatment..showing reports to people & they were giving him alms.. i thought lets see what i can from my side.. called him aside.. he gave me his wifes Ultra sound scan wherein was written.. Testis and prostate appear Normal..

what more to say now..

There's a saying: Keep your heart clean for others but don't be a fool.
    Hearts are predisposed to love someone who does them good and to detest someone who does them harm.

- Shah Waliyyullah ad-Dihlawi's Arba'in

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by Acacia View Post

And how should we end this thread so that in the future if anyone with such an issue who does a search can find some links to valid information? As it stands, people with such sensitive questions may be totally put off from asking about such things.

Not only those with valid/true reasons but others who are looking at finding out the Islamic stance in such issues.

http://darulfiqh.com/what-is-the-sha...d-inheritance/

What is the shar’i ruling of hermaphrodites with regards to marriage and inheritance?
    Hanafi Fiqh > Darulfiqh.com

1.What is the shar’ee ruling regarding a hermaphrodite with regards to a)marriage b) inheritance?

2. In a case where a man married a hermphorodite, not knowing her natural phenomenon (as he/she is predominantly feminine in features) happens to find out after the nikah has been performed, what is the ruling concerning this?

Answer:

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.

A hermaphrodite is an organism that has reproductive organs normally associated with both male and female sexes. It is known as a khuntā in the Arabic language. All the books of Islamic law have a chapter dedicated to the laws relating to a khunthā. [1]

Firstly, all measures will be taken to ascertain the sex of a khunthā. If the hermaphrodite urinates from the male reproductive organ, he will be regarded as a male. If the hermaphrodite urinates from the female reproductive organ she will be regarded as female. If the hermaphrodite urinates from both male and female organs, the first one to release urine will be considered. All these signs will be analysed to ascertain the gender of the hermaphrodite prior to adolescence.[2]

If the gender of the hermaphrodite was not ascertained prior to maturity, then the gender will be determined after maturity.[3]

The hermaphrodite will be classified as a male in the following instances:

He has conjugal relations with his male reproductive organ.
    He has facial hair.
    He experiences nocturnal discharge like men.
    His testimony of his inner self.
    He is inclined to women.

The hermaphrodite will be classified as a female in the following instances:

The growth of breasts like women.
    The experiencing of menstruation.
    She has intercourse like a female.
    She falls pregnant.
    She lactates.

If none of these signs transpire, the hermaphrodite will remain a hermaphrodite. According to Imam Sarakhsi rahimahullah, it is virtually impossible for some of the above signs not to manifest.[4]

A hermaphrodite’s marriage will be not be valid until the gender is ascertained.[5] If the gender is ascertained and the sex is the same as that of the partner, the nikāh will be invalid. If the sex of the hermaphrodite is opposite to that of the partner, the hermaphrodite if he is a male, then he will be given one year respite to remove any physical defects, or else the partner may apply for an annulment of the marriage.[6] If the hermaphrodite is a female, there is no need for a respite as the husband has the right of divorce.

To hide such defects which are generally disliked or cause disinclination to a prospective spouse is deception. The Prophet salallahu alaihi wasallam said,

“Whoever deceives us is not from amongst us.”[7] (Sahih Muslim)

With regards to inheritance, a hermaphrodite will receive the share which is the lesser amount of the possible shares. In every scenario, the hermaphrodite will be envisaged a male and female, in whichever state the hermaphrodite receives less, the hermaphrodite will be treated as that gender for that particular scenario and subsequently given that share.[8]

And Allah Ta’āla Knows Best

Mawlana Faraz ibn Adam,
    Student Darul Iftaa

Leicester, United Kingdom

Checked and Approved by,
    Mufti Ebrahim Desai.
    www.daruliftaa.net

A New forum for seeking Ilm.