Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 93

Thread: Islam in Bangladesh

  1. #51
    Senior Member zahed73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    556

    Default Re: Islam in Bangladesh

    Great Article ... A very good source for History of Bengal Muslims is the following.

    Tarikh al-Muslimin fi al-Banghal
    HISTORY OF THE MUSLIMS OF BENGAL, Vol. 1A-1B ( 1985)
    Professor Muhammed Mohar Ali
    Islamic University of Madinah

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Mohar_Ali


  2. #52
    Member nipusalma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Sister
    Madhhab
    None
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Posts
    45

    Default Re: Islam in Bangladesh

    Islam in Bangladesh.Peace in Bangladesh.But
    where?If you are out of your door there is no
    one your wellwisher to you in the whole
    Bangladesh.Islam means peace.Where there
    is no peace it can't be Islam.There is something
    wrong in this islam.WE have to read Al Qur'an
    to know about the real islam.


  3. #53
    Senior Member zahed73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    556

    Default Re: Islam in Bangladesh

    Quote Originally Posted by nipusalma View Post
    Islam in Bangladesh.Peace in Bangladesh.But
    where?If you are out of your door there is no
    one your wellwisher to you in the whole
    Bangladesh.Islam means peace.Where there
    is no peace it can't be Islam.There is something
    wrong in this islam.WE have to read Al Qur'an
    to know about the real islam.
    You just described the entire world and the entire Islamic world not just Bangladesh .


  4. #54
    Senior Member Zahed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    2,849

    Default Re: Islam in Bangladesh

    Quote Originally Posted by zahed73 View Post
    You just described the entire world and the entire Islamic world not just Bangladesh .
    True. She wouldn't comment like this if she would meet some people like whom I've met.


  5. #55
    Senior Member Maripat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    Source of Breeze
    Posts
    7,597

    Default Re: Islam in Bangladesh

    More probably a young girl who is just learning to express herself.
    I suppose it would be of benefit to be kind to her.


  6. #56
    Senior Member zahed73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    556

    Default Re: Islam in Bangladesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Maripat View Post
    More probably a young girl who is just learning to express herself.
    I suppose it would be of benefit to be kind to her.
    I doubt that . should visit the link at her signature on this thread and the others.
    I think this is a group impersonating as the user .


  7. #57
    Senior Member Maripat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    Source of Breeze
    Posts
    7,597

    Default Re: Islam in Bangladesh

    Quote Originally Posted by zahed73 View Post
    I doubt that . should visit the link at her signature on this thread and the others.
    I think this is a group impersonating as the user .
    Astaghfirullah.
    There is an FB page.
    Some videos.
    Apparently they know more about Dajjal.
    They also have a Imma-uz-Zaman.
    ...
    Allah is the helper.


  8. #58
    Member nipusalma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Sister
    Madhhab
    None
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Posts
    45

    Default Re: Islam in Bangladesh

    Quote Originally Posted by zahed73 View Post
    Great Article ... A very good source for History of Bengal Muslims is the following.

    Tarikh al-Muslimin fi al-Banghal
    HISTORY OF THE MUSLIMS OF BENGAL, Vol. 1A-1B ( 1985)
    Professor Muhammed Mohar Ali
    Islamic University of Madinah

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Mohar_Ali
    thanks for the link you given.


  9. #59
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Maliki
    Location
    ad-Dunya
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Islam in Bangladesh

    Alhamdulillah. Proud to be Bengali
    "Do you not see that while asleep you assume your dreams to be indisputably real? Once awake, you recognize them for what they are---baseless fantasies. Who can assure you, then, of the reliability of notions which, when awake, you derive from the senses and from reason?"
    -- Imam al-Ghazali


  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Sister
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    in the sea with the jinns
    Posts
    1,648

    Default Re: Islam in Bangladesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ibn Abdallah View Post
    Alhamdulillah. Proud to be Bengali
    What's the latest in Bangladesh?

    Last I heard the prime minister is hating on Pakistan for the war and keeps bringing it up _

    I helped a couple of Bengali old mothers with their heavy bags near the masjid, because I went to pick my kid up.

    They were glad for the help, but I had a peculiar conversation with them. They first chatted among themselves, and then said " Pakistan independence day soon" I replied "well yh mujar hum nehe celebrate karthe". They looked at each other and were like " oh confused Paki" lol I'm joking. Nevertheless, I walked with them till they reached the door and left the bags there.

    It was the right thing to do, I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat


Similar Threads

  1. Bangladesh fatwa
    By Kashmir_85 in forum General Islam
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 15-02-2011, 04:59 AM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 27-12-2010, 03:40 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 10:53 AM
  4. Regarding Innovations in Bangladesh
    By Abu_Dahdah in forum General Islam
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 10:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •