Thread: need some surahs/ayas + duas etc for relief from pain and buring after surgery

Madhhab
    Don't know

Default need some surahs/ayas + duas etc for relief from pain and buring after surgery

Assalamualaikum

A family member is suffering from pain years after surgery of prostate. And there is feeling of weakness, and dizziness also. Doctors have only given pain killers and suggested some life style changes.
    Can someone please suggest some prophetic medicines & methods of using them for urinary tract pain.
    Also I have read that reading surah fatiha, the 3 kuls, surah al bakarahs last 2 ayahs and ayaat al Qursi, surah yasin & other surahs can be helpful but can someone tell me exactly how many times each needs to be read, whether to blow on the person or pass the hands on them after dry spitting into the palms, or to read into water etc.
    I have read somewhere about ayat shifa. Is there such ayas?If so which are they?
    Is there any specific salah that can be made for illness etc
    Also dua shifaa someone post please.

Jazak Allahu Khairan

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Default Re: need some surahs/ayas + duas etc for relief from pain and buring after surgery

is the pain due to prostate surgery ?
    Does the pain occur during urination or at random time ?
    which part on the body does the pain occur?
    Last edited by silat; 30-11-2012 at 10:10 PM.

Verily for every disease there is a cure
    When the treatment is suitable, the disease will be cured by the permission of ALLAH 'Azza wa Jalla.

Madhhab
    Don't know

Default Re: need some surahs/ayas + duas etc for relief from pain and buring after surgery

AsSalamualaikum

The pain has been there on & off 2 years after surgery. Doctors have only given pain killers after doing some tests and examining. I read somewhere on the internet that maybe it is dues to nerve.

It occurs at different times, sometimes it is almost completely gone, but when it occurs it is in the urinary tract after passing of urine or lower part of abdomen but not on any other part of the body.

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

wa'alaykum assalaam sister.
    The surah fatihah, ayatul Kursi, last 2 ayat of alBaqarah, 3 Quls... these aayaat are usually recited for treatment of jinns possession, haunting, sihr...
    For physical (ie not jinn related illness), there are other ruqyahs that can be recited.

Try recite the ruqyahs below while placing the hand where the pain is and also upon finishing, blow onto water for drinking.
    1- alfatihah
    2- selawat syifa
    selawat+syifa'.jpg
    3- ruqyah to relief pain
    DSC06131_DxO_doapenghilangkesakitan_FB.jpg
    note: recite 7x the "a'uudzu bi 'izzatillaahi..." till end ...
    4- doa 'ilaj Ilahi
    DSC06132_DxO_DoaIlajIlahi_FB.jpg

Ayat shifa are:
    1- atTaubah : ayat 14
    2- Yunus : ayat 57
    3- anNahl : ayat 69
    4- alIsra' : ayat 82
    5- asySyu'ara' : ayat 80
    6- Fussilat : ayat 44

note:
    - doa relief from pain was taught by Rasulullah s.a.w. to Hazrat Usman ibn Abu al-'As AtThaqafi r.a. (Hadith Ibn Majah, Kitab atTibb)
    - doa 'Ilaj Ilahi taken from hadith related by Abu Darda r.a. from Abu Dawud, Kitab atTibb (Sunan Abu Dawud)

Verily for every disease there is a cure
    When the treatment is suitable, the disease will be cured by the permission of ALLAH 'Azza wa Jalla.